© 2018 Grace Church. All rights reserved.
140 South Main Street, Columbiana, OH 44408 (330)482-4532
- President - Cindy Perorazio
- consists of elders & deacons
- oversees the general operations of the church & other committees as well as spiritual concerns
- includes Finance, Property, Endowment/Memorial, Pastoral & Sound Committees
meets the 1st Monday of the
month at 7:00 pm.
- This is our outreach committee which is very active in supporting local, national, & international missions such as Meals on Wheels, the Rescue Mission, Operation Christmas Child, The Way Station & NACCC missions.
- They also sponsor fellowship opportunities such as concerts, the Christmas Parade after-party, movies, & game night.
- Funds for their missions come from various donations including the Chicken BBQ, fund raisers, & the rigatoni drive-thru dinners.
WDT (Worship Design Team)
- The Worship Design Team helps Pastor Rob to facilitate aspects of the worship such as music, videos, special services , order of service and Coffee House Services.
- Other committees that help with worship include the Music Committee, Parament & Altar Candle Committee, Communion Bread and Hanging of the Greens.
- The History Committee also helps to keep records of Grace Church activities and was a vital part of our Bicentennial Celebration.
- The members of the Men's Group meet informally each Wednesday morning at 6:00 am at a local restaurant. They are active members of various committees at Grace so discussions often center on church activities as well as spiritual matters. They organize a men's retreat, a visit to Cabala's, the Father/Son Banquet & help serve the ladies at the Mother/Daughter Banquet.
- The women of Grace are part of the Women's Guild. They organize a yearly salad supper and a Christmas party as well as trips to interesting events in the area. They are in charge of bereavement dinners and the Thank Offering Sunday Service. They also contribute to various missions supported by Grace.
Sunday School 9:30 am
Worship Service 10:45 am